فرمولاسیون ضد عرق شماره 3
A typical antiperspirant stick formulation. SF1202 acts as a fugitive carrier for the antiperspirant active, thus providing a dry, non-greasy feel. In antiperspirant solid or stick products, SF1202 is the preferred cyclomethicone providing a stable colloidal matrix of wax for stick integrity and strength.
SF96 (100) provides anti-whitening properties.
Cyclomethicone (SF1202) 45.0
Dimethicone [ (SF96) (100) ] 5.0
Stearyl Alcohol 19.0
Hydrogenated Castor Oil (mp 70C) 3.0
Glyceryl stearate and PEG-100 Stearate 2.0
Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (ZAG) 22.0
1. Mix together cyclomethicone, Dimethicone and Stearyl alcohol.
2. Add ZAG, talc and glyceryl stearate & PEG-100 stearate.
3. Heat to 75C and stir with moderate agitation until all wax is melted.
4. Pre-melt hydrogenated castor oil and add to mixture as a liquid and stir for 15 minutes.
5. Cool mixture to 55C with continued mixing and pour into container. Cool (avoid air entrapment due to excessive mixing speeds.)